miercuri, 4 februarie 2009

Helicopter Pilot Training, Lincolnshire or Nottinghamshire?

Have come into a little bit of money and I have just been made redundant. So I feel I have enough money to maybe start Helicopter Pilot Training.

I have some questions for all you Rotary Heads out there.

Q1 Is there an age restriction on whether I may train or not? I am 41.

Q2 It would be nice to get my PPL & then ttrain for my CPL so......is £25,000.00 enough to see me through.

Q3 How hard is it to make the jump from PPL to a CPL?

Q4 Is it hard to penetrate the commercial route as future employment?

Q5 In regards to Q4 what roles are there in the UK for someone with a CPL.

Q6 What is the ideal amount of hours required for someone to consider taking you on.

Q7 Is it easier to find a school that will take you right through from PPL to CPL to Instrucctor, if so where in counties above?

Q8 How Stringent is the Medicals?

Q9 What subjuects should I start getting my head into i.e I know theres Meteorology!

Q10 Any Chat forums for UK?


Thanks in advance

* 2 months ago

Additional Details
Q11 Also can you do say 10 hours in a Flight Simulator through a school and that count as logged hours, towards your 45 hours??

2 months ago

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu